Monday, January 18, 2010

Update

I just realized that I hadn't blogged yet in 2010! We've been busy, apparently. A good report from my doctor so no longer do we have to stay at home 24 hours a day! Great for many reasons but mostly because Baby Boy Jackson (BBJ) is growing and I'm doing much better. Not to mention I was going insane inside the house. I'm supposed to take it "easy" still but that is a challenge! I'm making an effort to not climb, lift, or bend too much. There are tons of things to get done before we're a family of four plus two dogs...so a family of six. Thankfully our pups can't go out to eat with us or i'd truly go bonkers.

Lucy and I finally made it to the library for story time last week and it was good to get back in the swing of things.  I chose a very cold day to take little miss on our outing. It snowed and was soooo cold here, I think 9 degrees was a high. This weekend it seemed like a heatwave! I'm sure we'll be snowed in again in no time.

Lucy Drew is not a picky eater, in fact she will eat just about anything in sight. Her favorite, at the moment, BLUEBERRIES!! She pops those things in her mouth like candy! We've taken her out a few times recently (for dinner or lunch) and all is well as long as there is a bread basket (or packed snacks) to keep her entertained. If not, we might as well just take it to the house. We've learned! Baby Boy should be thrilled he is getting "experienced" parents!

We are in the process of turning our "Patriots" room which is blue into BBJ's room. Since we've lived in our house, this room has been an office, spare room, storage room, office again, and now a baby room. It was a sad day for Brandon as he transferred his Patriots helmet FatHead to the garage...the Tom Brady fathead will go next. We've decided on a color palette of blue and green.

Well i'll post some photos from our very low key New Years celebration at home. Just the three of us, our pups and brandon's beard. Thank goodness he shaved!


It's 8pm New Years Eve, we're ready with our fun hats!!



Our last family photo of 2009. Lucy put her hat on Brandon, so he kept it on for the photo.



Sweet Joey wishes you a Happy 2110! Atticus was unavailable for a photo, he was in the chair asleep.

No comments: