Monday, November 30, 2009

Thanksgiving...The Last of the First Holidays for Lucy

November has been a pretty busy month. Both of Lucy's parents are officially 30! I had a fairly uneventful birthday which included a breakfast buffet, football sunday and homemade birthday cake by the mister. Lucy and Brandon gave me a spa package which i quickly used up the following saturday. Lucy and I've been running around to library trips, shopping, and preparing for the holiday season. We welcomed baby Calvin a few weeks ago, although we haven't seen him much. Lucy started walking like a champ on November 7 and has been having a blast with her new tricks. Just this past weekend she learned how to reverse shimmy and get off of the couch or bed.

I haven't blogged about it but Lucy is going to be a big sister. We are having a baby BOY in April. Last Tuesday I was put on bed rest for some complications. We traveled to Madisonville for the holiday and I rested there until yesterday. Lucy now knows every inch of the GrandDeBandi's house. We went back to the doctor today and found out that things are improving. I am hopeful that after two more weeks of what feels like house arrest I might be able to resume some sort of normal activity!

Lucy's first Thanksgiving was fun! Right after the blessing, she took her plate and threw it in the floor and screamed to get out of the highchair. Other than that she ate turkey and everything else until she couldn't stand it. Too cute! She has become quite the mooch...so if you ever have a plate or bowl or food on a stick she'll follow you around like a puppy!

Here are some photos of Lucy playing with the Christmas ornaments last night.


 

No comments: