Last week, Brandon was off work so we had lots of time to hang out as a family. He played in a softball tourney in Cinci last weekend, Lucy and I headed to Madisonville to stay with Grandma Quan and Granddaddy Harry. My friend Mandy and her little girl came to see us on Saturday afternoon and Saturday night I met The Bakers and Taylor the Lawyer at El Bracero for dinner. Lucy stayed back at the house with my parents and I was having a nice time. Did I mention that I didn't leave a bottle? One hour and 47 minutes after I left the house I got a call from my mom on the phone...I could only hear Lucy screaming, so I headed home! It was nice while it lasted. Lucy and I met Brandon at home on Sunday, we were all very tired...including Joey and Atticus.
Tuesday afternoon all five of us (this includes the dogs) packed up and headed back to Madisonville to celebrate Granddaddy Harry's birthday and so Lucy could meet her Uncles Mark and David, Aunt Christina and cousin Derek. Brandon had never met Derek and I hadn't seen him in 5 or 6 years...we really enjoyed getting to spend some time with him. I think D had a good time making Lucy smile and playing video games, of course!
Brandon played softball far far away on Saturday and pulled his hamstring. For those of you keeping track his current aches are right hamstring, right shoulder, right elbow, and left skinned knee. Oh and blisters on his feet.
Lucy is doing great! Sleeping through the night (Thanks to her Miracle Blanket), growing like a champ and is all smiles until she gets mad, then her bottom lip comes out. She's just about to do some serious rolling over. Lucy loves to go places, i think its mostly because she loves car rides.
We're bad people, we took zero pictures this week! I'll post some soon!!
1 comment:
Love that the Miracle Blanket is a miracle for you too!!!
Post a Comment